Passer au contenu principalPasser à la recherchePasser au pied de page
Forfait & options
Bienvenue

Bienvenue sur le Forum RED. Pour bien commencer et tout savoir sur ce Forum, vous trouverez toute l'info dans ce sujet

Les chiffres du forum
164 955 Membres
2 050 Sujets

Help for English speakers to find the right phone plan with your first month offered.

Répondre
REDactor
Badges :
05 décembre 2022

Re: Help for English speakers to find the right phone plan with your first month offered.

Hello,

You're in France and you want to call people living in others EU countries and UK?

There's no other option than the one you mentioned, unlimited calls to EU/UK landline phones for 1€/month.

If you want to call cell phones, there's no option, you will pay extra for each call, according to the website here :

https://www.red-by-sfr.fr/international/

I hope that's what you wanted to know 😊

Marc, un client comme vous

Abonnement FttH Box NB8 2 ports avec décodeur Connect TV V2

Pour contacter un conseiller RED en ligne : Contacter un conseiller RED

ou pour la Box : http://c.sfr.fr/conseiller_technique_RED 

Pour comprendre un terme de la technologie fibre, consultez ce Lexique

Pour installer la fibre optique en appartement, veuillez lire ce guide d'installation FttH

Avant tout voyage à l'étranger, veuillez lire Préparer mon Voyage hors UE et DOM 

Bois
Badges :
Message 1 +6
12 juin 2023

Re: Help for English speakers to find the right phone plan with your first month offered.

Hello,

Right now  I am on 15.99 Euro per month plan, when I am trying to downgrade the plan, only 13.99 Euro/month plan is visible. How can I down grade to further lower plans?

Now I am in USA, I need to maintain this SIM for a year for personal reasons. Effectively I am not going to use it for neither calls nor data.   What is the lowest plan I can choose and how to do it.

Bois
Badges :
Message 1 +6
12 juin 2023

Hello,

Right now I am in 15.99 Euro per month plan.

When I am trying to downgrade to lower plans, I could not see any plan lower than 13.99 per month.

Is there any way to choose a plan with lower value than 13.99 per month.

Thank you inadvance

REDactor
Badges :
13 juin 2023

Good morning @33605565282 

Yes it's possible toi downgrade to all existing plans. For exemple you can downgrade to the 40Go at 9,99€/mounth 

If you want less 5Go for 4,99€/mounth 

It's impossible to downgrade by yourself. To downgrade you need to contact the customer service by the app RED&moi. Click on the "Help" section, then click on "contact us" line. You'll see a chat to speek with a helper.

It's only in french. Use a translator 😉

Kévin

Parrainage : jusqu'à ✨ 15€ offerts ✨ en souscrivant votre nouveau contrat RED depuis ce lien puis en saisissant mon code parrain :     RED4CE095B
(plus d'infos)

Service client RED by SFR : cliquez ici 💬